Pan Pizza Dough edit
Ingredients for a 10 Inch Pan
- 1 cup (120g) flour + more for kneading
- 1/2 tsp (3g) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2-3g) sugar
- 1/2 tsp (1-2g) dried yeast
- 1/4 tsp (1g) garlic powder (very optional)
- 2 tsp (10mL) olive oil
- 1/2 cup (120mL) milk (water is fine instead)
- In a bowl combine all the dough ingredients. If it’s too wet to knead, add more flour, but try to keep the dough as sticky as you can handle
- Knead until smooth and elastic (hard to time but try to get a good gluten window aka when you can stretch it and see light through it with out it tearing).
- Cover and let it double in size, 1-2 hours. (You can also simply throw it in the refrigerator and let it rise slowly for 1-7 days.)
A good tip if cooking in a pan you can cook the bottom a bit before topping to help brown the botttom more but not required.