Dalgona-ish Coffee edit
Coffee foam served on a brewed coffee (as opposed to milk). I find the flavours compliment each other nicely, and the heat of the coffee interacts with the foam better. You can hand-whip it instead of using a mixer, but it takes a while.
- 2 spoons of instant coffee (or 6 g)
- 2 spoons of white sugar (or 21 g)
- 2 spoons of hot water (or 20 ml)
- 1 cup of brewed coffee
- Combine ingredients in medium sized bowl
- Mix with a whisk or mixer until homogenous and foam-y, like medium-stiff peaks
- Brew pour-over coffee and pour into a mug
- Spoon foam onto the surface of the coffee
This drink is quite sugar-y, and very caffinated (about 5 cups-worth of coffee). If you want it more caffinated you could add a shot of espresso to the brewed coffee, but at the risk of a heart-attack.